2011-05-18

Dream Big

Es gibt wieder eine total tolle challenge bei Scrapping the Music. Diesmal gehts um das Lied Dream Big von Ryan Shupe. Es ist so toll, durch diese Art Challenges lernt man so tolle Lieder kennen. Einfach klasse. Und das tolle ist, meine Fotos passten hervorragend dazu. Aber seht selbst.

There's a new challenge at scrapping the music. This time song is called dream big by Ryan Shupe. When I heard it for the first time I directly knew it would perfectly match my pictures.




7 Kommentare:

Leah's Crafty Life hat gesagt…

This is so cure!! Love the title work!!

Schnubbeldupp hat gesagt…

Wow, das ist wirklich ein ganz tolles layout. ich mag Deine Werke!

Liebe Grüße
Anja

RoSiLe - handmade with love hat gesagt…

Thanks a lot!

Michelle LaPoint Rydell hat gesagt…

Stefanie your picture is perfect for the song! Beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us at STM!

phinner hat gesagt…

awww, I love these photos!!! I really like all the little details and the journaling around the edges of your paper! thanks for participating in the challenge at Scrapping the Music!

Julie Tucker-Wolek hat gesagt…

Soooooooooooooo precious! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee the photos and the stars! Thanks sooooooo much for playing along with Scrapping the Music! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Razzled Scrapper hat gesagt…

Oh such a cute layout. I just love how you wrote around the edge of the paper and pictures. The stars just make the layout complete.

Wunscherfüllung, bitte klickt für mich! Danke! - please click this link to fulfill my wish